- International Association of Ultrarunners
- LifeClass Terme Sveti Martin
- Sljeme Running Club
- 30th IAU 100K World Championships
- WMA 100K World Championships
- 6th Croatian 100 k National Championships
- Open Race
Competition Info for World Championships entrants is available in the General Information Sheet document that is available to national running federations.
Event date: Saturday September 8th, 2018
Start time : 7:00AM
- World championships and National Championships – 12h (19:00)
- Open Race and World Masters Championships – 13h (20:00)
Start/Finish of every loop and the entire race is located in front of the Hotel “Golfer” LifeClass Terme in Sveti Martin.
The course consists of 14 loops, a 2.5 k „prologue“, and thirteen 7.5 k loops. It gently undulates with 60 m of elevation gain per loop (0.8% gradient).The route is closed to traffic for the entire duration of the race.
Lap splits will be recorded at the end of every loop, live results being updated starting with kilometre 10 and subsequently at 15 k intervals (25-40-55-70-85-100).
The course has been officially measured and holds an IAAF certificate; therefore the times achieved will be recognized by EA, IAU and IAAF.
The main aid station is located in the start/finish area; a second one at the turnaround point (3.9k) will offer only water and an isotonic beverage.
World Masters Championships:
- Apr 1st –May 31st. = 35€
- June 1st – July 31st = 45€
- Aug 1st – Sep 1st = 55€
CRO100 Open Race, Croatian National Championships:
- Apr 1st –May 31st. = 30€
- June 1st – July 31st = 40€
- Aug 1st – Sep 1st = 50€
Entry fee includes:
- Aid Station food and beverages and medical assistance during the entire race
- Finishers medal
- Event T-Shirt
You can register here.
Friday Sep 7th 2018 Hotel Life Class terme Sv. Martin.
- 10:00 – 20:00: Race packet pickup
Saturday Sep 8th 2018 Hotel Life Class terme Sv. Martin.
- 07:00 start time
It is forbidden to provide aid to competitors on the course or to follow them with any type of vehicle. Registered crew members are able to access the runner only in designated areas.
The organizers will designate a spot in the start/finish area as the official aid station which will be stocked with the following: water, isotonic, juice, bananas, lemon, sugar, waffles, chocolate and biscuits. For any personal nutrition needs competitors will have access to a nearby specially designated personal aid station area where they will also be able to receive assistance, but only from registered crew members. The aid station entry and exit will be clearly marked as it is forbidden to receive assistance outside of the aid stations.
- Medals for top three finishers, women’s/men’s of the Croatian National Championship Race
- Age group medals for the World Masters Champioships.
- Finisher medals for all competitors